WHY YOU SHOULD BE AT MWROC!
- Easy payment plans to help get you to next summer. Pay monthly or choose your installment option.
- In-depth workshops for string players, vocalists, guitarists, electric bass players, and – NEW FOR 2017 – a select group of brass/wind players. Improve your technique and increase your musical knowledge by exploring improvisation, performance, and technology.
- Study with our stellar faculty of world-class artist mentors.
- Movement classes to make you a better performer and help you to own the spotlight.
- Be part of a symphony orchestra experience with our Beatles (intermediate) and Zeppelin (advanced) orchestras.
- Expanded teacher training sessions with Mark Wood and his new curriculum.
- Flexible schedule for 18 and older.
- Lots of opportunities for jamming and improvising. Whether it’s during our workshop time or on your own, we will build in extra time in the schedule devoted to testing out the skills you’ve learned on any given day.
- Combo Concert Main Stage Focus. Attendees present their own concert on Thursday. Combos are small ensembles led by individual MWROC faculty.
- Cafe Rock and Wreck. Our evening gathering devoted to individual performances, group jam sessions, and experiencing true musical camaraderie.
- Faculty concerts every night, where you’ll experience what makes our team of artist mentors so incredibly special.
- Final concert on Saturday night. Attendees spend a portion of each day rehearsing for a massive concert event, open to the public, on the last night.
- After-show dance party, complete with DJ, pizza, and cake.
- PLUS, we will open a limited amount of spots in all of our orchestras for people in the area to participate in MWROC as an orchestra-only experience (attending all orchestra rehearsals and performing in our final concert). If you live within driving distance of MNU, please contact us for more info.