MWROC 2023 Scholarship Application Form
If all you need is a little bit of help to get to MWROC, please contact us and we’ll see what we can do!
Rules and Requirements
Scholarships are available to musicians and singers between the ages of 12-21, based on talent and financial need.
- All applicants must fill out our Scholarship Application Form (below).
- If you are awarded any of our scholarships, you will be required to fill out an online registration for camp (instructions will be sent to you).
- All applicants must submit a video audition performing 1-2 selections that demonstrate musical ability.
- Video audition should represent who you are as a musician or singer.
- Videos may be posted on YouTube (or any other video posting site; i.e., Vimeo, Google Drive, Dropbox).
- CLICK HERE to share the link to your audition video.
- A recommendation letter from a professional musician such as an orchestra or choir director or a private teacher.
- Please share this link with your teacher – mwroc.com/teacherform
Application and other materials must be received by June 15. No submissions will be considered after that date.
All recipients will be notified by MWROC via email on or before June 30. If you have any questions regarding whether or not a scholarship was granted to an applicant, please contact us after that date.
CLICK HERE to share the link to your audition video.
Be sure to get your teacher to get us their recommendation: mwroc.com/teacherform