Earn PD hours that you can submit to your district and leave with tons of ideas for engaging your students this fall.
Do a deep dive with us at MWROC Boot Camp this year and learn all of the tools to get YOUR students back in their best musical shape this fall… Our entire focus will be on cultivating skills that make better musicians.
We’ll have guest teachers, who will share how they’re giving their programs a fresh start by incorporating online visits into their in person classrooms.
Course Offerings for You as an EDUCATOR:
- Best practices for audio and video recording
- How to create virtual ensemble videos
- Helping your students give better and more expressive performances
- Talk to the experts about creating and filming online lessons
Collaborate with Other Educators to:
- Set up an Interactive Classroom
- Create lessons with Soundtrap, Smartmusic, and Noteflight
- Teach techniques and assess online
- Create some fun activities so kids show up every day
- Work with Flipgrid, Ed Puzzle and Google Slide Projects
Course Offerings for You as a STRING PLAYER AND/OR SINGER:
- Using loopers and effects
- Interpreting songs by making them your own
- Movement and Expression
If your school is not able to get you to V-MWROC,
please contact us so we can help!